To Become A Volunteer
We require an application, criminal background, and orientation that covers what your role and expectations are as a volunteer for FamilyWorks! Ministries.
To get involved please contact the Director of FamilyWorks, Carlos Baca, at 971.409.6877If you would like to get involved with helping fulfill the mission of FamilyWorks there are many areas for your gifts and talents that would be useful. Here is a list of ongoing areas you can volunteer your time and effort:
We are looking for board members who are willing to serve for a minimum 2 year term.
- We have a shortage of women on the board and would like to have their point of view represented.
We are looking for people who want to be on our Development Committee, who help raise funds that are used to fulfill the financial needs of the organization.
- Each year in November we hold a Bowl-A-Thon fund raising event and each year we need a Development sub-committee to organize and implement this event. Work on this committee is year round, but becomes more frequent starting in June.
- If someone has experience writing grants, we have a large need of someone to write grants and maintain program data reporting on those grants.
Our Youth Programs need volunteers
- Our Lions of Judah program is always looking for positive men to serve as role models and leaders for the boy youth age 10-18 years old.
- We are starting a girls group soon and are looking for positive women to serve as role models and leaders for the girl youth age 10-18 years old.
Our Workshops are looking for volunteers to help with :
- Daycare workers
- Site Set up and take down
- Snack preparation
- Guest speakers with ability in their field of study…for example, Parenting, Marriage Relationships, Communications, etc.